Wednesday, October 8, 2014

2014 ONU Homecoming Parade

This past Saturday, October 4, it was homecoming at Ohio Northern University. The day was jam packed with activities ranging from alumni breakfasts, to the homecoming parade, to fireworks and of course the football game.

In the social media class, we were assigned to live tweet one of the activities during homecoming. I decided to live tweet the parade because I have the mentality of the parade being the perfect kickoff to all the homecoming activities.

It was a very cold and windy morning, but the parade still went on through Main Street of Ada and it was a great success. It was great to see all different types of organizations put so much time into making the floats special for the parade. You can read my live tweets about the 2014 ONU Homecoming Parade here.



1 comment:

  1. Mariah, it was freezing during Homecoming! I'm glad you enjoyed the parade and your live tweeting went well. My fingers felt like they were going to fall off at the football game when I was sharing the highlights on Twitter because it was so cold. Even though it was a difficult day to stay warm on, I enjoyed all of the events and activities!

    ReplyDelete