Saturday, December 6, 2014

Retail Therapy

After a hectic week and dead week and finals week approaching, I decided to take a shopping break and head to Easton Town Center with my boyfriend.

There is nothing better than shopping around the Holidays. Of course, the mall may be crazy, but you can’t beat the amazing decorations and Christmas music following you everywhere you go. It creates a great atmosphere to spend money, which is exactly what I did.

I finished up my Christmas shopping, but I also found a few items for myself I have been wanting. So, Merry Christmas to me!

We finished the day of mall shopping by grocery shopping at Trader Joe’s and then we ate at a great Irish Pub called Fado Irish Pub. They had great food and great service, I highly recommend if you are ever in the area!

It was so nice to get out of the Ada bubble for a little while and experience the luxuries of a bigger city. 

It really is true; there is nothing more relaxing than some retail therapy!

Happy Saturday!




3 comments:

  1. Mariah, I had a great time shopping with you yesterday! I really enjoyed the Irish Pub food and watching the Manchester City game. I hope we can go back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariah, I am very glad you enjoyed yourself at Easton. I have heard great things about this mall, although I have never been. I hope dead week and finals week are not very hard for you, but I am glad to hear you got some good retail therapy in before the rough weeks begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariah I absolutely love Easton, it is where I shopped almost every other week when I lived in Columbus last year. I like shopping, but I just love Easton's atmosphere. The sidewalks around the shopping center's campus is so nice to stroll around on summer days and during the winter they have a place to ice skate in the center. Not to mention they have killer stores and a giant movie theater inside!

    ReplyDelete